Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Heart of the Matter: "White Crows"


I share my birthday with Albert Einstein.  Our similarity pretty much ends there, except, maybe, for our common European roots.  I am nowhere near as smart and I it is unlikely that my name will ever become a household word.

But, just like Einstein was enthralled with connecting disparate areas of physics with a Unified Field Theory, I am enthralled with connecting humans via awareness and clarity.  I am fascinated by the possibility that we can harmonize our internal world of emotions and reason with the external world of society, community and environment. 

I feel that this harmony can be created.  I feel that we can free ourselves of the necessity to abide by the rules of the myths - the prescribed conventions.  I feel that the world will be a richer, more creative place to live if we could see through the legends and outdated traditions.  I feel that we can put our courage one step ahead of the fear and that the path to the future is made in this moment, with our eyes wide open. I feel that this path begins with a number of individuals who share my vision.  I call them White Crows. 

I started this blog for the White Crows with whom I had the fortune to be close.  I know there are many more of them out there in world and many more will hatch in the future.

No comments: